Poppy Linen Culotte Pants - Black / Green
In the book "A Field Guide on Wild Flowers of Britain Handbook", it is mentioned that Poppies only bloom for one day and that their delicate petals will wither. However, a single poppy flower can produce as many as 400 blossoms in succession each summer before withering away, while new flowers bloom, and this will continue until the flowers are gone.
Poppies are wild flowers that usually bloom in the meadows of common scrubland. Specifically, in England, it is often found blooming in corn fields during the summer time around July-August. No one knows why poppies tend to grow in corn fields. This flower has also been named "Corn Rose". Tepcres, the Greek goddess of corn, was also wearing a wreath made of poppies on her head, demonstrating the ancient relationship between these two plants.
• Effortless to style, making them a perfect choice to pair with our tops
• High waist fit with relaxed wide legs that just hit above the ankle
• Classic front zip closure with hook & bar at waistband
• Elasticated waistband at back for a comfortable fit
• Front tuck pleats and side pockets
• 100% light weight, breathable linen
Size & Fit
Model wears size 8
Model measurements (Studio shot) : chest 80cm, waist 59cm, hips 91cm, height 178 cm
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $200 USD within 5-7 days*. Please see more information about Orders and Delivery policy here
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please see more information about Returns and Exchanges policy here.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.