Fighting Fish Silk Twill Scarf - Blue/Green
- 100% silk
- Hand-stitched trimmings with silk
- Dimensions: 33”W x 33”H
- Made in Thailand
An abstract underwater scene of Siamese fighting fish, also known as Betta, a small and colorful carnivorous species of fish found in the Mekong River, designed by Suthipa Kamyan, a prominent Thai artist.
A Jim Thompson silk scarf is a timeless accessory to treasure for years to come. It can be worn in many ways; draped or tied around the neck, styled over your favorite outfits, or as an addition to a leather handbag.
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $150 USD within 5-7 days*. Please see more information about Orders and Delivery policy here
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please see more information about Returns and Exchanges policy here.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.