Keaw Ching Duang Silk Tuck Skirt - Green
EASY CARE SILK
Easy Care Silk is machine-washable. Perfect and worry-free for your everyday and beyond.
KAEW CHING DUANG
This beautiful print recalls “Keaw Ching Duang”, an Ancient Thai pattern, which is arranged by overlapping patterns of round flowers. It is considered an auspicious pattern that brings luck and prosperity. Despite its modern interpretation, it still tells the original story.
• This luscious silk skirt in easy care finishing is best combined with our oversized boxy shirt, tang top or polo long sleeve silk shirt
• The tuck pleats in front, the paneled cutting and elasticated waist with a bias cut edge finishing makes it way more than a simple skirt
• Slip pockets
• 100% silk
Size & Fit
Model wears size XS/S
Model measurements : chest 78cm, waist 59cm, hips 89cm, height 174cm
Easy Care Instruction:
1. Put garment in a net bag
2. Machine washed in hand wash/delicate fabric program
3. Wash separately at temperature 30°C
4. Using mild detergent (no bleach)
5. No spin/tumble dry
6. Hang dry in shade
7. Iron steam at 110-150°C
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $150 USD within 5-7 days*. Please see more information about Orders and Delivery policy here
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please see more information about Returns and Exchanges policy here.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.