Poppy Sleeveless Silk Boxy Shirt - Black / Green
EASY CARE SILK
Easy Care Silk is machine-washable. Perfect and worry-free for your everyday and beyond.
In the book "A Field Guide on Wild Flowers of Britain Handbook", it is mentioned that Poppies only bloom for one day and that their delicate petals will wither. However, a single poppy flower can produce as many as 400 blossoms in succession each summer before withering away, while new flowers bloom, and this will continue until the flowers are gone.
Poppies are wild flowers that usually bloom in the meadows of common scrubland. Specifically, in England, it is often found blooming in corn fields during the summer time around July-August. No one knows why poppies tend to grow in corn fields. This flower has also been named "Corn Rose". Tepcres, the Greek goddess of corn, was also wearing a wreath made of poppies on her head, demonstrating the ancient relationship between these two plants.
• This sleeveless boxy shirt is made of 100% Jim Thompson’s 1 ply silk with easy care finishing
• Relaxed fit with pre-rolled sleeve detail at armhole
• Shirt collar with concealed button placket
• Perfect length to be worn tucked in or casually loose
Size & Fit
Model wears size 8
Model measurements (studio shot) : chest 79cm, waist 63cm, hips 87cm, height 177 cm
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $200 USD within 5-7 days*. Please see more information about Orders and Delivery policy here
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please see more information about Returns and Exchanges policy here.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.