Komol Classic Long Sleeves Linen Shirt - Navy
Komol is a flower known to everyone as the name of the lotus. The lotus flower has a long history through various historical evidence, narratives, and artwork that portray the beauty of the lotus flower. The lotus flower's meaning varies from culture to culture. In general, however, the lotus commonly serves as a sacred symbol for purity, rebirth, and strength. Because lotuses rise from the mud without stains, they are often viewed as a symbol of purity. We have drawn lotus flowers (Komol) in various periods and points of view and then put them together to tell an interesting story about their beautiful growth.
• 100% Breathable linen
• Fold cuff at sleeve and unbutton collar to show detailing
• Curved hem to sit neatly over trousers
• Classic fit
Size & Fit
Model wears size L
Model measurements (studio shot): chest 90cm, waist 72 cm, hips 90cm, height 188cm
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $200 USD within 5-7 days*. Please see more information about Orders and Delivery policy here
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please see more information about Returns and Exchanges policy here.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.