Jasmine Classic Long Sleeves Linen Shirt - Navy / Yellow
Mother’s Day is celebrated worldwide, but did you know that Thailand has its own date to celebrate mums? Mother’s Day will be celebrated in Thailand, on August 12th. The reason that this date is chosen, because it coincides with the birthday of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit – The King’s Mother, who is considered the “mother” of Thailand. The flower associated with Mother’s Day in Thailand is none other than jasmine. Its unique fragrance and pure white color represents a mother’s unconditional love for her children. Jasmin is also used in flower garlands to respect Buddha.
• 100% Breathable linen
• Fold cuff at sleeve and unbutton collar to show detailing
• Curved hem to sit neatly over trousers
• Classic fit
Size & Fit
Model wears size L
Model measurements (studio shot): chest 90cm, waist 72 cm, hips 90cm, height 188cm
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $200 USD within 5-7 days*. Please see more information about Orders and Delivery policy here
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please see more information about Returns and Exchanges policy here.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.