Kaew Ching Duang Silk Tied Maxi Dress - Green
EASY CARE SILK
Easy Care Silk is machine-washable. Perfect and worry-free for your everyday and beyond.
KAEW CHING DUANG
This beautiful print recalls “Keaw Ching Duang”, an Ancient Thai pattern, which is arranged by overlapping patterns of round flowers. It is considered an auspicious pattern that brings luck and prosperity. Despite its modern interpretation, it still tells the original story.
•The button-up maxi shirt dress has a mandarin collar, billowy sleeves with elasticated opening at cuff and a belt that ties at center front comfortably to accentuate the natural waist
•Three tiers at skirt for extra flowy volume
•concealed button placket and slip pockets at side
•Comes in silk twill in the seasonal Keaw Ching Duang print in green
•Perfect choice for informal events this holiday season
•Loose cut fits all body shapes
Size & Fit
Model wears size S
Model measurements : chest 81cm, waist 58cm, hips 86cm, height 175 cm
Easy Care Instruction:
1. Put garment in a net bag
2. Machine washed in hand wash/delicate fabric program
3. Wash separately at temperature 30°C
4. Using mild detergent (no bleach)
5. No spin/tumble dry
6. Hang dry in shade
7. Iron steam at 110-150°C
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $200 USD within 5-7 days*. Please see more information about Orders and Delivery policy here
- Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please see more information about Returns and Exchanges policy here.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.