Cockatoo Silk Twill Scarf - Beige
- 100% silk
- Hand-stitched trimmings with silk
- Dimensions: 33”W x 33”H
- Made in Thailand
Inspired by the abundance of tropical nature found in Thailand, this print features exotic cockatoos nestled amongst an array of bright blooms. The design is also an ode to Mr. Jim Thompson, who was once the beloved owner of a pet cockatoo, which he looked after at his home in Bangkok. This pattern has been designed by the talented Suthipa Kamyam, a prominent young Thai artist.
A Jim Thompson silk scarf is a timeless accessory to treasure for years to come. It can be worn in many ways; draped or tied around the neck, styled over your favorite outfits, or as an addition to a leather handbag.
- FREE Shipping within Thailand on all orders over THB 1000. Shipping time within Bangkok approx. 2-3 days and other cities 3-5 days*.
- FREE international shipping for orders over $200 USD within 5-7 days*. *please see more information about orders and delivery policy here
- Returns accepted within 14 days from delivery date only if items are defective or damaged from shipping or incorrect items. Please note customers are responsible for return shipping on all orders.
- All prices include Thailand VAT, but any deliveries of goods outside Thailand may also be subject to additional import duties, including custom processing fees and other charges according to the destination country.
*Due to Covid situation, delivery may take 3-5 days longer than usual